26 September, 2009

有人add我

Voltboy---Friends Overdose
The reminder on the Multiply home page made it all too clear and practical - it's not about having a big network, it's about keeping a network that is meaningful to you.



It has been fun looking at what's happening in other people's lives on social websites like Friendster and Facebook. But lately I seem to have suffered from an overdose of unwanted information like status updates from people I don't really know. Put it in other words, people I knew long time ago but haven't spoken since. What's more, I could not get over the fact that some people would add me or accept my add, but not bothered to reply a hello. It's only a friendly gesture and keeping in touch is what this medium is all about, no?


So, it's time for the 'friends list' to slim down a bit, just like my waistline. Now I can really call it a friends list.


Hello all the meaningful ones
 
 
蚂蚁:网友写此文时我不明白,因为当时还没“面子”,现在总算知道。
对于那些想add我而我不怎么熟悉的人,我起初想该是我健忘,人家认得我我居然拒人于千里之外,不太好吧,就接受了。
不过,我还是先问问那想add我的人,到底肯定我是不是他要找的人?
答案也真像Eq题,没标准,各自精彩。
 
voltboy的短文让我重新思考。
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

放心说吧---